martes, 5 de julio de 2011

Forgive me..

Forgive me if I was walking all the night thinking of you
but I can't explain how I feel when you're near me
I don't know how I feel when you touch me...
You can call me stupid 'cause I am

I feel so lonely in the dark without your kisses
I'm afraid
I don't know what to do
I don't know what to say
I don't know what I feel

Please tell me something
I need your voice right now
I need your eyes with your lovely look

And now I just wanna scream
that I know what is love
'Cause you're like a dream
you're my dream

I wanna be that cigarette you're smoking
and feel the way you kissed me

Forgive me, I was confused
but now I just wanna kiss you under the rain
and sing this song I was writing for you

I wanna scream that I found my true love
but I lose you
'cause I'm stupid
and now I'm unhappy
I don't have you
and you don't need me
I'm dying between the shadows of the world...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario